2 tbsp -Butter
2 tbsp – Finely cut onions
1 tbsp – Finely cut garlic
2 tbsp – Cornflour
2 tbsp – Cheese (regular amul cheese)
1/2 cup – Cabbage
1/2 cup – Cauliflower
1/2 cup – Fresh green peas
1 cup – Milk
Salt and Pepper – According to taste.
- Heat butter in a cooker
- Add Onions and Garlic and saute till the raw smell is gone.
- Add Cauliflower,Cabbage,Peas and saute for 5 mins
- Add 4 cups of water, give it a good stir and put on the cooker lid and wait till 4 whistles.
- let it cool
- Once cooled, blend it with a hand blender till all the veggies are mashed.
- In a glass, take warm milk and add cornflour to it, pour this mixture in the soup and let it boil.
- Add Salt, Pepper ,Rosemary and other herbs of your choice.
- Garnish with shredded Cheese and serve hot!